Wednesday, March 18, 2015

House Updates | My Studio


I think that it's safe to say that this was the kid's room.
Many have told me to keep the paint job.
It's tempting, really.
But I think I'll stick with the paint I picked out for my studio long ago. *insert winky face*

You know the drill!
Before photos, then during, and colorful commentary in-between!

Before:




Look at that paint job!
I might as well just buy stock in primer now....


The door to the attic is in this room and that makes me so happy!
We'll finish the attic eventually but we haven enough on our plate now.


During:




I began insulating this at night but had to stop.
The light was reflecting so strongly off of the foil backing that I couldn't see!


This is also the room where we store the trim.




Walls!



That's all for now!

3 comments: