Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Update: House Updates


(This title is somewhat repetitive....oh well)
I know I haven't done many [any] house updates lately, so I thought that I should probably do a quick checin.
We are in the final stages now and clamoring to get to a point where we can move in.
This means not a lot of time for anything; let alone blogging.
I may give some video/vlog walk-throughs at some point, but ultimately am afraid that photos and updates will have to wait until we are in.
I have been good about getting photos through the past few weeks, though, just haven't gotten them up here.
So never fear!
They will come. 
So keep a lookout for some walk-throughs and for the big posts coming in the next few months.
Unt
il then....


1 comment:

  1. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.
    ivf cost in delhi very useful information
    ivf centres in delhi

    ReplyDelete