Sunday, July 13, 2014

Cheesecake, Lemonade, and Jewelry!

Sound like the recipe for a perfect weekday girls night?
Well you're right, because it is!

My wonderful friend, Bethany, hosted a Lia Sophia party at her house last Tuesday.
I was asked to bring cheesecake and cupcakes.
The theme was pink and yellow.
I promptly broke out my KitchenAid and got to work.
The result?

Strawberry Irish Creme Cheesecake



Lemonade Cupcakes
(with straws, of course!)







It was my first Lia Sophia party and I had so much fun. I can't believe I hadn't gone to one before.
My jewelry is going to be delivered this week and I can't wait!



Photos taken by Bethany Burt of Rose Colored Glasses Photography.
If you have a wedding coming up you seriously need this husband/wife team in your life!
(Bonus: She does some incredible Boudoir Photography, too!)




3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared very nice and detail information with us .

    ReplyDelete
  3. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete