Saturday, May 17, 2014

Testing | The HSG

It's been one of the crappiest weeks I think I've ever had in my entire life. This is my excuse for posting an update so late and I'm sticking to it.

My HSG wasn't too bad. Well...ok, it was bad. It was pretty painful at first, but the pain only lasted for about a minute and then was over. I had some cramping for about three days, and they were annoying, but nothing any girl who's hit puberty hasn't had to deal with before. The dye didn't hurt at all, which is the part that I had been warned about. Anyway, the strangest thing was being able to feel the dye filling up my uterus, it didn't hurt but it kind of freaked me out. The test didn't take long at all, which was almost disappointing considering that I was in the waiting room for over 2 hours.


And that's why you bring a book. 


(I highly recommend this book by they way.)

Moving on . . . once I got in, the procedure only took about 8 minutes. We saw that my fallopian tubes are clear and my uterus looked normal, then we were done. Pretty straightforward.

I'm waiting to hear back from the doctor for my results from my HSG, as well as the tests that I had last week. She's based out of a town about 3 hours away, and only comes to my hospital once every two weeks. It's hard to wait for answers, but I'm glad that there's an RE here at least some of the time, or else I would have to drive 3 for one test!
Now we are just waiting on getting the rest our tests completed and getting a diagnoses and treatment plan in place.





"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
Romans 12:12









6 comments:

  1. Glad your HSG was all clear. Hope you get the rest of your results soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Packer! Hope you're doing great. :)

      Delete
  2. Don’t think of anything else just contact priest eka and purchase some of his herbal medication and your depression will go away. This was my state of mind when my doctor told me that i will not be able to concieve due to the Fibroid that was rolling in my family life and when i decide to reach out to the priest, and the priest told me what to do in other to get the medication. Eventually I receive all the Herbal medications that cure my Fibroid and give me the chance to become a proud mother: Eka is a great spiritualist, He did it for me, you can contact Eka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com). If you are suffering from the following gynecology disease::
    1. Fibroid, Asthma, All STD, sinus infection
    2.High Blood Pressure (herbs to reduce your BP within 7days)
    3. Infection, regular body pains (yeast infection),urine tract infection.
    4. Blockage from the fallopian Tube
    5. Cyst from the ovaries
    6. Unpleasant smell from the virginal, virginal itching
    7. Irregular menstruation
    8. Weakness of the penis (not able to have sex with your partner or inability to satisfy your partner sexually)
    9. Watering sperm (low sperm count) not able to get woman pregnant.
    10. Infertility for easy Conception.......
    11. Skin diseases, Toilet infection and bad body odor…….Etc..
    Simply contact the spiritualist DrEka on (dreka14demons@gmail.com) to get his Herbal Medication to cure your disease and put yourself on a motherhood side of life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post….. I read a few of your other posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shared very nice and detail information with us .This article contain very useful things for us I am very excited bout this one it is so nice and very useful to us.Thank you for this information .I expect this kind of important information in future also so keep it up this nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You write good content, I am looking for this thanks for sharing it will help others.

    ReplyDelete